How to Make a Complaint
Complaints may be made in writing, by e-mail to email@example.com, by telephone on 01138680431, or in any other form in respect of a service that we have provided to you.
Complaints Procedure- what you can expect from us.
- We aim to resolve any expression of dissatisfaction as soon as possible, where this is done within 3 business days, we will not usually confirm acknowledgement of the complaint in writing.
- If it takes us longer than 3 business days to resolve a complaint, we will send the complainant a written or electronic acknowledgement of a complaint within five business days of receipt, identifying the person who will be handling the complaint for the business. Wherever possible, that person will not have been directly involved in the matter which is the subject of the complaint, and will have authority to settle the complaint.
- Within four weeks of receiving a complaint, we will send the complainant either:
- a final response adequately addressing the complaint; or
- a holding response, which explains why we are not yet in a position to resolve the complaint and indicates when we will make further contact with them
- Within eight weeks of receiving a complaint we will issue either:
- a final response adequately addressing the complaint); or
- a response which explains why we are still not in a position to make a final response, giving reasons for any further delay and indicating when we expect to be able to provide a final response
- Where we decide that redress is appropriate, we will provide you with fair compensation for any acts or omissions for which we are responsible and will comply with any offer of redress that you accept. Appropriate redress will not always involve financial redress but could involve an apology or another suitable form of redress.
- We Luv Tax Limited. will also advise you that: If you are unhappy with our response, you can escalate this to our Complaints Manager who will review any Final response.
- Any complaint defended by the Complaints Manager shall contain a clear and concise explanation of why the complaint has been defended and explain that, the response of the Complaints Manager is our final response where this is the case